2023 FMTPHM Live Online
How to Use Microsoft Teams LIVE
You don't have to have the Microsoft Teams desktop app to attend, just click the "Join the Meeting" link above and it will direct you to the LIVE Event online.
When you click on the link it will prompt you to choose between downloading the Windows app or to watch on the web instead, choose to watch on the web instead (for the best experience, we recommend using Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge for your web browser - mobile phones are not recommended for viewing).
1. If you are trying to enter the meeting and receive a message telling you to sign in with a different account, you will need to sign-in as Anonymous.
2. If you are in the meeting and are experiencing any of the following issues, please close the web browser/Microsoft Teams and rejoin the meeting:
- You see a black screen but are able to hear audio
- You can see presenters but do not have audio
- It says there is a ‘Poor connection”
- If you still have problems, you can email FMTPHM@MyFWC.com and we will try to assist, please include a phone number so Tech help can contact you.
3. To ask questions in the meeting, please enter them into the Q&A by clicking the question mark bubble at the top of your screen.
4. You can visit Microsoft support for instructions on how to attend a live event and participate in the Q&A during the event:
Pursuant to the provisions of the Americans with Disabilities Act, any person requiring special accommodations to participate in this meeting should notify the agency at least 10 calendar days before the meeting by calling (850) 488-6411. Contact the agency using the Florida Relay Service at (800) 955-8771 (TDD) or (800) 955-8770 (Voice) if you are hearing or speech impaired.
Turn on Closed Captions
Microsoft Teams now has Closed Caption available for all meetings. You must turn on the live captions to utilize this feature. On the bottom right of the Teams Live meeting screen there are three tools - CC = closed caption, the setting gear wheel, and the arrows to expand the view to full screen. Click on the CC to turn on closed captioning.
Please visit Microsoft Support to learn how to use live captions in a Teams meeting.
Download Microsoft Teams Application
You do not need the application to watch the meeting online.
If you would like to use the Microsoft Teams desktop app you must download the app, here is a link to download and sign-up for FREE:
System requirements and supported platforms:
- Supported web browsers: Google Chrome (last 3 versions), Microsoft Edge RS2 and later, Firefox (last 3 versions, Internet Explorer 11, Safari
- Supported operating systems (only needed if using the desktop application): Windows 7 and later (32-bit and 64-bit), macOS X 10.10 and later